Direct Ask Campaign

What is the Direct Ask Campaign?
The Direct Ask Campaign is THE major fundraiser at Louisville Elementary. Our school only gets 30% of its discretionary budget from state and BVSD funding.  The PTO covers the other 70% – making this direct ask campaign a vital part of our school operations.
Every fall, the Louisville PTO raises money to support our children’s education. These donations go directly into your child’s classroom the year they are received.  This year we must raise $70,000 via the Direct Ask Campaign to continue current services to our students. This means if each family made a donation of $150 per student enrolled, we would hit our goal.
Here are some examples of how your money is used to support our school:
  • Literacy support – providing paraprofessionals and/or tutors weekly in each classroom to assist in literacy instruction and curriculum while focusing on smaller group interactions.
  • Technology enhancements for classrooms
  • Enrichment programs such as guest speakers and educational seminars
  • Upgrades to learning supplies and organizational materials
Please donate online (Paypal or Venmo) or return your donation in the envelope (in Friday Folders, to your child’s teacher, in snail mail, or to the front office) anytime. Thank you!
Learn more about this by viewing the links below:
Direct Ask Campaign Goal
Matching Gifts
Louisville Elementary PTO Tax ID # 82-4799089


Advertising helps supplement this free website by | Disable Ads Here